Top 3 favorite perfumes.

Hi everyone...

I am back again. I think every girl has a obsession about perfumes. Well.. i have a very big obsession about perfumes. And i think it came from my mom. My mon can't live without perfumes and lipsticks.  Like me. I am a very big fan of lipsticks and perfumes.so that's why i am gonna share with you gyus my top 3 fragrances. By the way i didn't perches them at all. These are gifts from my relatives. And these are really good. So thanks to them.

1.Addidas fruity rhythm (for whomen)
This perfume smells amazing. It has  fruity,floral, fresh fragrance in it. Its not too strong. So i think its perfect. And also it lasts for quite long time.

2. Nude by rihanna.
For me its a great product. When i smelled it i totally fall in love with it. Its a bit too strong. So you have to keep that in your mind when you apply it. The one thing i mostly like about this perfume is the lasting power. Its lasts like all day. So  i highly suggest you to get this.

3. Intimately backham by david backham (for whomen)
When i smell this perfume i fell like this fragrance is very rich.Its woody and freash but kind a strong but not too much. I am not great at describing fragrances. So please excuse that. But it lasts for very long time i must say.

That's it for now. Hope you guys liked it. And if you guys have any blogpost ideas you can comment below. Bye. Xoxo

Comments

  1. Great post! love your style :) keep up with the good work X.




    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts