Favorite lipsticks of all time

Hey guys,
Hope you are all had a great Valentine day. No matter if u have a Valentine or not. I celebrated my Valentine day being at home with my family. And it was good.
Let me tell you one thing that i am a hugeeeee lipstick lover. I really enjoy collecting lipsticks in different shades. I always had a dream that one day i am gonna have a huge box of lipstick collection. And i am trying to  fulfilled my dream.
Today i am gonna share with you guys my all time favorite lipsticks. I prefer this lipsticks for everyday. These are hydrating and comfortable. Also these kinds of colours are my most favorite colours. My favorite lipsticks of all time are : colourpop ultra matte liquid lipsticks(beeper ), golden rose(65,50,74), sleek matte lipsticks(heart breaker ).
I lovee colourpop ultra matte liquid lipsticks. As you can tell, thse are matte liquid lipsticks. The colours of this lipsticks are absolutely gorgeousss. Also these lipsticks stain power is awesome. It stains on your lips like almost all day.  One bad thing about these lipsticks is these so are drying. So some of you may not like it but i don't mind this  thing. I got this lipstick from rupanzeel collection. Its a Facebook page. Where you can order products.
The next one is the golden rose. Golden rose is a very popular company in Bangladesh. And i quite like these lipsticks. They are not matte. They r creamy and slightly shiny. But not too much. By the way these lipsticks are also affordable. I believe these are 300 taka each. I am not sure cause i brought it long time ago and i can't remember the prize. You can get this any shopping malls or any beauty stor.
Sleek matte lipsticks are my another favorite lipsticks. I have two shades of them one is heart breaker and another is vamp. Vamp is a dark maroon colour. And heart breaker is a medium dark pink colour. Which i prefer most for everyday lipstick. I apply this lipstick little amount on my lips and then just  rub it with my fingers. So that it looks natural pink.
Thank you sooo much for reading. Love you all.

Comments

Popular Posts