Makeup essential for everyday

Makeup is a thing  that everyone loves. Whenever i go on a makeup shopping i go crazy. Doing my makeup is one of my favorite things.
Usually i dont wear makeup everyday. But when i hangouts with my friends and cousin's i do wear makeup. I don't  wear too much makeup.
Here are my makeup essential :
1. Rimmel lasting primer.
Rimmel lasting primer don't do the job to my skin as i want it.To be honest. It doesn't last long on my skin.  One thing it does that it moisturize my face. And that's why i kinda like it. But i  recommend not to buy this primer.
2. Mac studio fix foundation  (nc40).
This is my favorite foundation of all time. It gives me fawles and lightweight coverage. Its a little princey product. But i think it's totally worthy.Overall i love this product.
3. Sleek face&contour.
Sleek face&contour has blush, highlight  and a bronzer. This is one of my favorite palette. The product is very nice. They are pigmented. And when i apply it , it gives me a natural finish.
4. Rimmel stay matte powder.
It sets really well into my skin. After applying rimmel stay matte powder it gives a matte and freash look.
5.Makeup revolution iconic palette 2.
Makeup revolution palette iconic 2 is a dupe of naked palette .  This is a great pallet. It has matt and glittery shades.  Makeup revolution iconic palette 3 which is more a rosy palette is also dupe of naked palette 3.
6.Golden rose eye Brow pencil.
For browse i use golden rose eye brow pencil in the shade dark brown.
7. Lakeme eyeconic eyes eyeliner.
For my water line i use this lakeme eyeliner in the color white.
8. Max factor  massacre.
Max factor massacre is a really good drugstore massacre. It gives my eye lash a great volume and lifts up. Its not water prove. But i like it very much.
9. Colourpop ultra matte liquid lipstick.
Last but not the least. I have talked about this lipstick in my all time favorite lipsticks.  As i said in my previous post that i lovee this lipsticks.  These are completely matte lipsticks which i love. I use the shade beeper.
Until next time. Bye.

Comments

Popular Posts