Hair care with Tresemme luxurious moisturizer shampoo and conditioner.

Hi everyone,

I hope you are all doing well. So its my first blog post. I am  nervous and  excited at the same time. Today i am gonna write about the Tresemme luxurious moisturizer shampoo and conditioner. Before i started i want to give you all a little disclaimer that this product works best for me and it might not work for you as much as it does for me. Now lets move on to the main topic.So...i have been using this product since August and now i can  obviously see  great changes into my hair. My hair is little bit dry but not too much so thats why this shampoo and conditioner is great for my hair. It makes my hair so soft and shiny. Also it smells incredible. It locks my hair with luxurious moisturizer as it says. The great chang i have seen into my hair so far is that it makes my hair so soft.To apply it in your hair, Just take genres amount of product on your hand and massage it into your hair and wash it off with water.Also For conditioner take a genres amount of conditioner and apply it only on your hair. NOT on your scalp. It can causes hair fall. So be careful . Its a little bit pricier product but i think its totally worthy. I believe its 800 taka .You can find this product on online  or maybe in super shops. Soo that's it for today. Hope gou guys enjoyed it.

Comments

Popular Posts