Night skin care routine.

Hi my lovelies....
Today i came with a night skin care routine. I don't  know about you guys but i really like reading blog about skin care and also love watching videos about skin care. And this kinda inspire me more to take care of my skin. I don't like to use too many products on my face. I like to keep it simple and easy. I only use 3 or 4 products. And these are:
1. Neutrogena visibly clear spot clearing facial wash.
To clean up my face firstly i use this Neutrogena visibly clear spot clearing facial wash. Its a really good face wash so far for me. My skin type is normal. So thats why i don't have any problems with my skin. But the other face wash i have used  earlier, they makes my skin dryer. But this face wash doesn't dry up my skin. Its really hydrating. It has aqua, laureth sulfate, propylen glycol etc. So its a great product for me. And i think you can get this in super shops or online.
2. Freeman facial polishing mask.

So this is the one thing i don't use it everyday. I only use this once a week. Its a exfoliating mask. First you have to apply it and leave it for 5 to 7 minutes and then gently massage for 1 to 2 minutes and rinse with warm water. It  mostly has charcoal and black sugar. It doesn't smell amazing in my opinion.  This smells okay.  But i think it deep cleanse my skin. Makes my skin healthy and glowy .And it says its for all skin types. I got this from bangla shoppers.  Its a online  makeup and skin care page in Facebook. You can check it out.
3. Dove rich nourishment cream.
I use this product as moisturizer on my face. Its a really thick moisturizer i must say. Its a very rich moisturizer.It really moisturize my skin. This product is for winter. But i use  this very little  amount of  product in summer. Highly recommend you guys to get the hands on this.
4. Nivea fruity shine.
Lips are as much as important as my face. My lips are extremely drying. They dry sooo much.  To take care of my lips i use this nivea fruity shine in the flavor watermelon. It has a little bit color and shine in it. This product is not best for my lips i can say that. But if your lips are not THAT drying, i think this is a great product.

Comments

Popular Posts