Comfy yet stylish outfits for everyday

Hello everyone!
I have been really busy for the past few weeks and sometimes i enjoy being productive and busy ( i dont know  why). Btw What you are all up to?? Comment below.

Okay. So as i said I have been really busy. In busy days i like to wear comfy clothes. Its very simple and comfortable . But sometimes its hard to look stylish in comfy clothes. So that's why today i am going to share with you all 4 cute yet stylish outfits which you can wear for everyday.
White tee, gray sweat pants, black backpack and snickers.
White croptop , gray leggings, gray backpack, white shoes.
High waisted jeans, adidas crop top, convers
Ripped jeans, black crop hodi, black slippers.

Comments

  1. Third outfit is the best! I love this style!

    I hope that you visit my blog and maybe stay for longer!
    spiked-soul.blogspot.com

    Like Spiked Soul on FACEBOOK


    Kisses
    Elwira Charmuszko

    ReplyDelete
  2. So practical for everyday! Love these

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is totally my kind of style...comfy clothes that it feels like you are in pyjamas all day!😂 Especially now when I have a toddler to run after.

    www.familyearthtrek.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These looks are so cute and comfy! Perfect for any casual day! My fave by far is the 3rd look! I can't get enough of that blue daisy backpack! :)

    xo, Chloe // http://funinthecloset.com/new-laneige-favorites/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts