Products you should not buy| worst products | Zarinlifa




Today's post i am gonna tell you about which products didn't work for me. Before starting i just want you to let you all know  thant  these products didn't work for me doesn't mean it also won't work for you. I am just sharing my opinion with you all why it didn't work for me.
So lets get started.....

Rimmle lasting finish primer : I dont like this primer at all. It just don't do anything. Also it doesn't smells good. When i put this primer,  in my makeup i dont see any difference also don't see any lasting energy.

Avon smooth minerals powder:
When i put this on my face, my face start looking cakey. Also this power has small chunks in it. Which doesn't seems to sit on face properly. Also i have tried this powder couple of times but it didn't work.

Max factor miracle touch foundation : when i touch this it seems really smooth and creamy on my fingers. But when i put this on my face it looks really oily. Also the shade i have chosen doesn't match my skintone. So i think who has a dry skin would really make this product work with the right shade.

 So these are the products which didn't work for me. But i hope you guys enjoyed my post.

Comments

Popular Posts