New dove dry spray review

Hey readers!!

Hope you guys had a great eid.

So today i am gonna talk about my person favorite new dove dry spray.

I will be honest with you guy first when i smelt the fragrance i didn't like it very much. But when i used it i loveee it.

The one thing i really love is it lasts a really long time. I was totally surprised when i used it. It at least last 10 hours for sure.

Before using this dove new dry spy, i used many dove deodorant products. But that products were not good as it is.

The another benefit is when i spray it it instantly dry. So it doesn't stain on clothes.

Comments

  1. Ohhh I love this deodorant too! Smells great! :)
    xoxo Annaleid
    www.actuallyanna.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The packaging looks great too . must try :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Personally I have very bad experiences with this deodorant. And I don't mean only the way it smells on my skin. It also left my skin super dry and red. It took me a while to get my skin back to normal. But happy to read it's good for you.


    Veronika
    http://brunettefromwallstreet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi veronica
      Its sad that it didn't suite your skin. But its totally fine. Everyones skin is different . Thanks for letting me know your story about this product.

      Delete
  4. I've never tried this version of the the Dove spray. I always go for the GO Fresh range.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts